When you suffer from chronic pain or health conditions in Morganville, Marlboro, Matawan, Manalapan and Old Bridge, NJ, chiropractic care with Dr. James Boas at Back On Track Chiropractic is a natural and effective way to address it.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care, like that found at Back On Track Chiropractic, is an alternative form of treatment for a variety of issues. It focuses on enhancing the body’s natural healing abilities through touch and manipulation of the musculoskeletal system. It is beneficial as it can provide the following and more:
- Reduction in muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain
- Enhanced blood, oxygen, and nutrient flow
- Promotion of relaxation
- Improvement in immunity, digestive health, and overall performance
- Promotion of tissue regeneration and recovery
How Chiropractic Care In Morganville, Marlboro, Matawan, Manalapan and Old Bridge, NJ Can Help You
Dr. Boas and the team at Back On Track Chiropractic are dedicated to helping you heal from pain and live your healthiest life through all natural methods. This includes the following and more.
- Adjustments and manipulation: Spinal misalignment as well as nerve and muscle compression can cause a great deal of pain and discomfort. Adjustments and manipulation are effective ways to deal with these issues.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy is a technique that can relieve tension, improve circulation, and speed up your recovery.
- Therapeutic ultrasound therapy: Ultrasound therapy can help break up scar tissue, enhance healing, and relieve pain. It’s very helpful for reaching tissues that are difficult to reach through other methods.
- Electrical muscle stimulation: Electrical muscle stimulation is used to cause muscle contractions. This helps to relieve spasms and increase blood flow to the area, which speeds up healing.
- Custom foot orthotics: When your feet are not properly supported, it can lead to a wide range of spinal and other conditions. Custom foot orthotics can prevent them.
Treatments such as these can help with the following conditions and more:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Arm pain
- Elbow pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sinus trouble
- Sports injuries
- Auto injuries
- Shoulder pain
When you visit Dr. Boas, you’ll receive customized treatment according to your specific needs and condition.
Want to learn firsthand how chiropractic care can benefit you? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Boas at Back On Track Chiropractic by calling (732) 242-9541. He’s proud to serve the residents of Morganville, Marlboro, Matawan, Manalapan and Old Bridge, NJ and surrounding areas.